Classic series: What to watch on Netlix


Although I have quite a few series I would add to this list now, I stand by what I wrote in 2011 because I still love each of these shows. Since then, Arrested Development did a Netflix exclusive, final season. Weeds also completed its final season and is now off air. Sons of Anarchy is still airing new episodes on FX.

Arrested Development starring Jason Bateman and Michael Cera prior to Superbad. Its a comedy about the dysfunctional Bluth family that is held together by one of their son's, Michael (Bateman). You've probably heard of it before, but if you haven't seen it you're missing out.

Why I love it
1. Will Arnett as Gob is freaking hilarious
2. Tobias "I just blue myself" and similar comments had me in tears
3. Buster, George Michael/Maeby


Weeds starring Mary-Louise Parker, is unexpectedly entertaining. A widowed housewife (Parker) makes her living in suburbia by dealing marijuana. 
Why I love it
1. Silas (Hunter Parrish) is hot
2. Nancy does crazy stuff all the time (like peeing in her car while crossing the boarder)
3. Their lives get more and more crazy as they climb higher in the drug trafficking industry
4. Kevin Nealon


Sons of Anarchy starring Charlie Hunnam is possibly the greatest show ever. I. Am. Obsessed. Its about a motorcycle club who has potentially taken a wrong turn from the ideology of the original charter. 
Why I love it
1. Jax Teller (Hunnam) is ripped and wayyy more hot than Silas from Weeds
2. Juice (Theo Rossi) is awesome, he and Half Sack (Johnny Lewis) make the show in the 2nd and 3rd seasons
3. It has just the right amount of violence
4. It's incredibly addicting once you get into it

Comments