Things probably worth pre-ordering

        Some of my favorite artists have been working on their latest releases, set to come out in the next few months. Here are the things I'm pre-ordering and you should too.
        1. Grace's Guide by Grace Helbig. Grace is one of my favorite YouTubers. She known for giving sage real-world advice that is typically incredibly applicable (in my opinion) to college students. We aren't true adults yet, we eat macaroni for dinner and have bigger beer budgets than grocery budgets. Grace has expanded her YouTube advice to a published book set to release in October 2014.






        2. People Keep Talking--Hoodie Allen's latest album. Set to release October 14, 2014, Hoodie has already dropped two singles from the album Dumb For You and Movie. Movie is one of my favorite Hoodie songs to date. It reminds me of Song For An Actress and similar oldies from Hoodie, with a quick pace and strong lyrics.




        Honestly, I wanted to add a few more things you should pre-order, but theses are the two things I'm currently waiting on. So if you like to laugh will you read and your ears love independent rap, pre-order these bad boys.

Comments