What does your dog dream about?


            Let’s talk about what Purina is doing to market the rebrand their line of dog and cat food, Purina Pro Plan. They’ve put a new spin on food, specifically the popular dog food. Their campaign is possibly the most entertaining dog commercials I’ve ever seen, and that should mean something, think about all the hilarious animal commercials there are (think Beggin’ Strips and Meow Mix.)
            I won't go into detail about the campaign because I want you to watch for yourself. I stumbled upon this when someone posted this BuzzFeed list on Facebook. Go check it out because it’s incredibly clever. They incorporated those pictures and gifs of funny dogs that we all scour the Internet to see. And at the end of the list they have a commercial for the dog food disguised as a funny dog video, called "What does your dog dream about?" Maybe I’m a sucker for silly animals, but I couldn't stop laughing.
            You can see more of the campaign on their website. Once there be sure to click on the “Great Stories” link where they have featured dogs (a result of another brilliant advertising campaign). My favorite is a big dog named Noodle. So tell me, how much do you love the Purina Pro Plan advertisements?

Comments